Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Revisions - Photo Shoot Planning
To improve the content in my article, I want to add some better pictures and more photos with people in them. However, to do this I need to use a good camera for good photo quality. Within the next couple days, my new iPhone 7 should be coming in so I am waiting for that so I can use its camera for the photo shoot. I should also upload the revised photos on the article and TOC pages within the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
Creative Critical Reflection
-
To add more professionalism to our magazine, we decided to add branding to the bottom of our pages. It includes the issue date (month and ye...
-
For this magazine, it contains a similar theme to the theme of our magazine. It describes creative ideas for home crafts and easy home decor...
-
Inside the magazine in the table of contents, we decided to gather some ideas from TOC designs online. We looked at examples from Better ...
No comments:
Post a Comment